Monday, October 23, 2006

Finishing the work HE started

So I'm not posting much today. Life is good in general. There's been a few speed bumps in my road but what's awesome about that is being a Christian God the Father uses the bumps in my life to change my heart, reveal my heart and any wickedness in it, and set me straight. He grows me spiritually if I let Him. So having faced discouragement lately I have 1. learned compassion 2. been driven to pray and with HOPE 3. grown in love 5. been challenged and overcome 6. become even more dependant on my Lord Jesus.

There's not much new going on.... Check out this site www.myspace.com/fmnministries

I have a myspace but God led me to this site using a completely different route. It is worth checking out and taking action.

~Have a good week!

No comments: