Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Concert, Stomach Flu, & Cancelled Christmas Eve

That about describes my last week. My friend Tanya came to town and held a little concert for friends and family at a local eatery that I really should name but I won't. That was the 2 days before Christmas Eve. Then Christmas Eve I woke up feeling icky. Spent the day puking and other unmentionables. We had spent the night at my parents and were planning on celebrating the night there with other family. As the day wore on and my husband starting to get sick we cancelled and decided to head home. We made the agonizing hour drive home and crashed once we got home.

Funny thing this is the second time my husband and I have gotten the stomach flu at the same time and had to take care of our 2 kiddo's at the same time. Not an easy feat but we made it through. We thank God that niether of them got it either time.

So later we find out that my sis in law who was at the concert is also puking. So then she finds out today that others also got sick that went there as well. Neat. And her 3 year old spent the night puking last night. Fun stuff.

So ... that was our Christmas Eve. Christmas day we were feeling somewhat better although super weak and we made it to Christmas dinner at my in laws. So that was good. I didn't feel 100% til yesterday.

But we're all fine now. Unfortunately I got my appetite back.

I'm outta here. Enjoy the new year!!!

No comments: