Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Side Notes

So I do have a few more pics to post but I'm taking my time. Posting pics is annoying so I'm just taking a break...by our anniversary (may) I will have the birthday pics done.

So...I remember posting about my son's first loose tooth. Well he has since lost 2...his two middle bottom teeth.

Also my daughter's version of the word "cinderella" is.... "cillarenda"... so stinken cute. I heard her talking to her brother today and she has a tiny cinderella doll and she was calling it cillarenda and so was my son because he doesn't know the difference. Neither of them have seen the movie I don't think. So I still chuckle when I think of her saying it... so cute.

And another interesting thing my daughter said today was. "I'm tired of getting zits!!" Ha ha cracked me up because she's only 4 and was so serious. But see my son has had 2 random zits and he's only 6 ??? he had one in his ear and then one I think on his cheek. Well then this week my daughter had a bump on her cheek and I said maybe it's a zit so I picked at it (I'm a picker for sure) while she protested. I squeezed it a bit. I'm not sure if it was a zit but it's gone now. So anyways she found this bump on her ankle (which wasn't a zit) but she thought it was...and she stormed down the stairs and said mom I have another zit... I'm tired of getting zits!! It was too cute.

So.. they've asked me why they get zits and I said it's from junk food. And so my son said we can't eat junk food anymore. Fine with me.

My son knows I'm a picker and he found this bump on his knee and I'm like "let me look at it..." and he covers it up and says "no mom I'm just gunna let God heal it."

So yah that is the life and times at our house. Picken zits on my 6 and 4 year olds...gosh poor kids still have puberty to go through.

No comments: