Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today is just do nuthin sort of day... And I like it. The kids and I are just hangin out. Right now they are going through all my scrapbooking die-cuts asking which ones they can have.

Speaking of scrapbooking. I went last night to a scrapbooking get together and got my daughters 1st birthday done. So...she's four. I have lots to catch up on... I've done my sons 1st and 5th but nothing in between.

But that's my New Years Resolution this year is to get caught up...or close to it anyways. I can't wait acutally because I have so much to do and I can't wait to "re-live" the memories as I do them. I have stuff from college, stuff from dating my husband, and almost all my kids' stuff.

And soooo.... yesterday I went and got a 20 ounce chocolate lovers mocha and I so want another one today. But I can't. Waste of money but yesterday was an exception. But it sounds sooooo YUMMY.

And that's all folks. No news around here really. ....let me think??? nope none.

Lubs.

No comments: