Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another addition to our Family

...if you know me at all...you would wonder what was wrong with me...I wondered myself...but we did it...

We got another pooch.

BUT it is actually OK. It's not another bulldog. It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We name her Coco. She super cute, quite the snuggler, playful, and loves ME...which scored her big points. It was the main reason I kept her. She loves me and she can snuggle. She's a lap dog which I reallly like. And she's SMALL...which is a bonus. Next to BlackJack she's a piece of cake to take care of.

Blacky is still my boy but she fulfills needs he can't. He's not a snuggler and he's definately not a lapdog. He can't get on the couch nor in our bed. He's just too big, stinky, sheddy, all the above. But we love him. He's got enough personalitly for a million dogs (when he's awake). He's a hoot.

So that's our big news.

For more info on her and Cavaliers go to www.jadelyncavaliers.com

Coco is on everypage at the top except the opening page. She's the brown and white one.

I'll post some pics real soon. Not tonight though because I'm so tired.

Ruff Ruff.

1 comment:

TANYA said...

Kelli Kelli Kelli, you crack me up. I like how you said: ...if you know me at all...you would wonder what was wrong with me...I wondered myself...but we did it...

You know God brings things/persons or animals or stuff into our lives for reasons that we can not explain at the most inconnvient times, that we would not understand. I mean with everything goin on in your life why now?? Well there is a reason, You'll see it soon.
You keep doing what your doing, your doing a wonderful job. Its hard yes but it will be one accomplishment that you will be most proud of! I am here for ya! love ya lots

Tanya