Wednesday, January 17, 2007

**mood** just fine

January 2007... crazy thing. As they say, Time Flies!!! It really does. Does it ever get you thinking about what matters most? Why we are here? I don't think I could live believing there is no God, no Heaven, nothing beyond our mere existance.

How depressing that would be. Why even exist or care about right or wrong, good or bad, love or hate. What would it matter. In a few years it'd be over anyways.

Even with the belief in God unless one lives for him what really matters in life. Every thing would be temporary unless your living for the eternal. Everything would die with you unless you stored your treasures in Heaven.

Yes you could make an impact I suppose, leave a legacy but if you're spending eternity in Hell what does it matter? I don't know. Just random thoughts.

I'm definately NOT preaching here, believe me. I just, even as a Christian, have at times had to remind myself of my purpose in life and focus back on an eternal perspective because it's so easy to get worldly and concentrate on things that just don't matter all that much.

No comments: