Tuesday, January 30, 2007



My sissy!!!










My sissy taking a pic of me


Guess what I was doing tonight.... OH so much fun.

Going through 2006 files and getting ready to file taxes!!! WAHOOOO such joy!!!!!!!

Anyway I'm listening to a Christian Rap song. Kind of slow rap. It's somewhat soothing. I'm swaying back and forth in my chair to the beat. Go white girl!!

Yes IF ONLY I had a webcam in my house you all could've witnessed my moves today!! I was hiphoppin it up. My kids saw me and they weren't even phased. So funny. I was listening to TobyMac who is quite awesome and yes got a little into the music.

So anyway if only you could hear me sing in the car. I rock out to Carrie Underwoods new song "Before He Cheats"... I really like that song and I belt it out.

And anyway if you could only hear me when I chat with myself all day long like I'm having a conversation with someone...seriously. I think it's an effect from being home with my kids all these years. I talk about what I would've said in that situation...yah if I were tuff or something. What a DORK I am.

ha ha... anyways if Only people could be flies on the walls in our secret lives it would be quite interesting.

No comments: