Monday, September 14, 2009

I can't complain

Things are still going well. Weird. I said to myself tonight, "School is what I needed." I think I needed the routine. I think the kids needed it too. They have been more obedient lately and cooperative. Not as much whining, and thanks to an early wake up time, going to sleep quickly. The early mornings are kicking my butt but it's good for me.

My kids are enjoying school too. So far my son loves 4th more than 3rd and my daughter is smiling when I see her on campus. So nice. And so fun seeing them twice a week during lunch. I'm so glad we could come back to this school. Each year we are getting to know it more and more, and friends and parents as well.

I'm just full of joy right now and I'm very thankful for it because I know at any moment it could change.

No comments: