Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday



This is my daughter (in red) and Miss Maddie at Christmas. Maddie turned 4 yesterday. Happy Birthday Maddie Patty











This is my sister and I on the fourth of July in 2004. I won't share her age with you except to say that I'm 11 years younger. Although I probably look older than she does. Anyways, Happy Birthday Sis!!!!






In other news we have been hosting an Eschatology (End Times) and Current Events study at our home for the last couple of weeks. It's been very good for me to really learn this view point of the end times. There are probably 4 main views on the end times. I tend to go with this view point that we are studying but I want to learn all of them and draw my own conclusion as to what I believe. This study has been great though giving me a solid knowledge base on this view.

For those of you that would like to study the End Times according to the Bible I've heard that a book (besides the Bible itself) by Steve Gregg called Revelations 4 Views (I believe that's what it's called) is a good, unbiased read. Steve Gregg definately has his own researched belief on the subject but he presents all four views and why they are believed by those who believe that way so that people can study and come to their own belief.

No comments: