Sunday, February 18, 2007

note to self: get camera fixed

Today me and my daughter went on a girlz nite, just the two of us. We went to Starbucks and she had cocoa and I had a mocha. It was funny, she's kept saying, "mommy I'm going to have a hot cocoa and you're going to have a hot chocolate." Too cute. She was so excited ever since I told her yesterday. ( I sure wish I had my camera I'm hoping it only needs new batteries)

See my son has his cousin sleeping over for 2 days and so I thought me and her could get out for some girl time. We did and it was perty fun.

This evening my son and his cousin Zachary built a big fort in his bedroom. I peeked in on them at bedtime and the lights were off and they had a flashlight in their fort. Too cute. (wish I had my camera)

Oh and then last weekend my son lost his first tooth....when my cam gets fixed I'll take a pic of it. Ha, only a mom would do that. But the story behind the first tooth pull is cute.

I'm dogsitting the "world's smartest dog" also this weekend. Her "mama" calls her that but I have to say Miss Maggie is pretty dang smart. I have to say she has stolen my heart and I don't mind sitting her one bit. She is VERY obedient, playful, and smart. She's a snuggler too and slept with me last night and will tonight too. We are sleeping on the couch since our daughter's in our bed since her room is filled with 2 little boys. So me and Maggie snuggle and snuggle. Her and my dog used to get along but lately not as well. My dog seems to have to establish his dominance and the piddle all the time ... annoying. And I'm sure he's a bit jealous too. Oh well she'll be gone tomorrow and then he can rule the roost again. If I had a camera I'd take a pic so everyone could see "THE WORLD'S SMARTEST DOG".

It's now 12.02... happy Monday all.

~Maggie's dog sitter

No comments: