Thursday, February 15, 2007

Say a prayer...

**update** Mark is home.


The little fighter Mark I've posted about just recently is on his way HOME... his heavenly home with God. Pray for his parents as they let go and say goodbye.

Scroll down a couple of posts to see his link and previous post.

I don't understand things...someday I hope I will. But I guess I just have to hold on to the truth that God knows. It's so hard sometimes. At least Jesus said our faith only has to be the size of a mustard seed to move mountains. Even so when we pray with that small seed a faith we see a different outcome...

Anyways little Mark touched my heart. What a fighter, what a champ. He fought so hard...breaks my heart.

The bible says we mourn as those with hope...but right now my mourning is so empty, so without hope. I know God is there and that Mark is with God but...there's always a "but".

Increase my faith Lord, I believe, help my unbelief.

No comments: