Thursday, May 12, 2011

Daily Lessons and Gratitude

Daily Lists:  Lessons Learned, Thankfulness

Lessons Learned 5/11/11

Sacrifice or regret - you decide
My desire is for Him :) Just need to follow it and go with the promptings of the Spirit. Fan the flame.
Praying always - not just staying close to Him but to others despite the distance as a I pray for the - a true spiritual connection.
Moderation is a discipline that may be harder than fasting altogether.  (But practicing fasting will help in practicing moderation for me  Shows me that I don't have to give in to the hunger.)
Relationship is truly where it's at.
Dawned on me why I don't love blogging - no clean slate.  No "new journal" feel.  And that's why I kept starting new blogs...wanted that new journal feel but then didn't like all my floating, abandoned blogs hanging out in cyber space.  So why do I keep blogging?

Thankfulness

Bible study girls, Logan, Bekah, Melissa, Jasmine, & Jenya
Retreat girls, Rindy, Alyssa, and Hannah
Fast breaks: m&m's and sugar :) (but not too much...)
Park and coffee with old friend=NICE
Women encouraging women (Get up and In the Word)

No comments: