Monday, May 16, 2011

Daily Lessons & Gratitude

I'm enjoying keeping my lists.  I sometimes forget as I get busy throughout the day to write them down but as long as I get some down time in the morning or the evening I can remember... thus the whole stinking point Kelli duh... But so yeah totally proves my point to why I'm doing this.  I look back and remember what God has done each day.  My mood has been better lately too...

I've also changed up my diet and cut sugar out and processed foods drastically and added more protein and a lot less carbs and I am loving that as well (and much more fruit and veggies).  It has helped my mood as well.  

And lastly I've been having morning quiet times at 5 am 5 days of the week and that has helped my mood.

Who would've thunk that remembering God's hand in my life daily, eating healthier, and spending my mornings with Him would make me feel so much better??  I'm shaking my head.  Oh Kelli...

Anywho here's my lists for the last couple of days.
Lessons:

5/14/11

create beautiful things to bring glory to God.

5/16/11
Learning to be myself and leave the results up to God... so less tiring then tying my security to people.
Creating to Glorify Him...


Gratitude:

116. the stirring of my kids in the morning
117. my kids baptism
118. learning to be myself, tying my security to God
119. getting to know women and hearing of God's work in their lives.
120.  Christ the ultimate gift. :)
121. New friends at church for my daughter
122. God slowly warming me up to things.
123. lives changed and decided for Christ, raising to new life out of the water.
124. willingness to be poured out for Christ
125. a nice conversation at church
126. hard work, my path, creating/making beautiful,convo with God about why?
127. Learning to understand the person I've spend the last 14+ years with.
128. simple feelings of happiness/joy/contentment
129. Healthy, real food
130. finally learning the food that makes me feel better!!

And my new witness list.  (think amazing things He's doing or done lately)
1. My children were baptized along with many others Sunday!  
2. Healing my insecurities, helping me be myself, freedom to be myself.


No comments: