Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daily Remembering

Still trying to name these posts, my lists of daily lessons and gratitude.  Daily Lessons & Gratitude?  Hm.  Maybe.  Anyways these lists are where I am right now.  They keep me positive and looking at what God is doing in my life.  I'm thinking of adding a "Witness" column... or something like that remembering what God's done... Like how the Israelites would put stones in a place to remember what God did.

5/12 & 5/13

Lessons

I need boundaries for everything.  And then accountability/partnership.  They give me goals and guidelines and motivation and create discipline.

Leadership creates humility (or rather can if I let it--like failing in front of others, allowing God to change my agendas.  Vulnerability.)  Don't be too lazy to be ambitious or too fearful to take risks.  Submit your leadership to God and let Him lead it and you deliver it...

God is the motivation, the satisfaction... but sometimes I have to remind myself of that.  

We are not above any sin.  We must have accountability and partnership and prayer partners to stay above reproach for the sake of our testimony and because we love Him and He loves us.  And because of the enemy seeking our demise.

Made to manage and create.  God is all about beauty.

Gratitude (from my 1000 gifts list)

111. daily lesson learning.
112. eating dinner on top of the picnic table...in the sun.  
113. spinach
114. yams

115.  God waking me up again at 5am to spend time in His word and prayer.  loved


No comments: