Friday, December 30, 2005

Coming Soon....2006

It's almost here. I wonder what this year will bring. Last year I thought I was starting a new chapter in my life in Corvallis Oregon. That was not the case. Little did I know that I'd travel to Israel and spend two life changing weeks there. Unbeknownst to me I'd buy my parents old house and let go of a long held desire as well as a few other things that went with that.

This past year I also celebrated ten years of knowing God. What a journey it's been. Ten Awesome, hard, fulfilling, wonderful, tough, stretching, eye opening, character revealing, weakness exposing, refining, purifying, sin purging, freeing years. I feel I've come full circle and am starting the next ten years (God willing) building on the foundation He's given me. I've started this next ten years in a cloud but I think clarity is coming. I hope so.

So I won't even begin to guess what's going to happen this year. Instead, I'll say, "You go God and I'll follow!" Maybe we'll go to California, maybe we'll stay put. Maybe we'll head back to our home town. Maybe we'll go somewhere that we don't even know of. We just know we want to live and live healthily following the Lighted Path of our Savior Jesus.

Just to note I'm listening again to country tonight...just heard a nerdy song. But in country's defense since I've been slammin it lately. Can I just say I love Keith Urban's last couple of songs he's put out as well as Sara Evans and Alan Jackson. Oh and I like Rascal Flatts too. I'm sure there's others. These just come to mind

It's just raining like crazy here lately. Here's a pic of our ditch and the culverts bustin at the seems. I've never seen it like this before. It was really cool. I'm supposing all the white dots are the rain. It was raining when I took the shot.

Oh and I'm learning my pooch don't like rain. I take him out to potty and he turns right back around and heads for the door. It took him forever before hi finally went today.

Have fun in the new year.
~Moi

No comments: