Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A new addition is here!!

and his name is Blackjack!! He is a cutie but he likes to squirt on my carpet. No the poor thing is so sad. He has left behind a family and a girlfriend. His face even seems sad. But today he is doing a tad bit better. Let's hope that continues.

Yes so yesterday after the third squirt on the carpet I about went insane and wondered if I did the right thing in getting a dog. My husband reassured me but I am still yet to be thoroughly convinced.

I'm sure it'll be fine as time goes on and as I get used to having this four legged creature in my home. I'm sure some day it will be hard to imagine life without him. I hope that day hurries up and comes quickly.

No really though he's sweet and loving and very cute.

On a different note I have coffee brewing because my AWESOME mommy is bringing me some creamer. Never will I ever doubt my mom's love for me! What a precious poopsie she is. Now I can drink my caffeine and get back to my normal self.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone. Yes I celebrate Christ's birth during this season. Pretty soon us Christians are going to be the rebels of society because we won't be allowed to practice our faith anywhere except our home in our free country.
I do think America is slowly loosing what it means to be free and live in a free world.

This is not anything having to do with the world. I'm just talking how we are not truly free in this country. I'm thankful to God that we're free-er than a lot of countries and we can live peacefully without fear of persecution but if I wanted to cut the trees down by my house right now I couldn't because it's against the rules.

Oh what a pitiful argument...but really for sure like there are like so many things that just really make me so mad .... like oh my gosh.

~
Moi

No comments: