Friday, December 02, 2005

Home away from Home...

I'm posting from my parents house. My husband is out of town as well as my dad so I thought ... might as well have a sleep over at my mummy's. It's a little bit more hectic than at home because my kids are sensitive to their environment and their routine...but they are doing good. As well as my son is a bit allergic to dogs which my parents have a big white Lab.

Speaking of the white Lab...if you ever need a shower just come on over. She'll lick you clean if you let her. She's really missing her daddy. She's his baby. I used to be but that went out years ago.

So like totally cool mayn! Nothing really exciting to post except that I'm chillin out, maxin, relaxin, all cool... just playing some b-ball outsidda school...when a couple a guys... who were up to no good... startin makin trouble in my neighbor...I got in one little fight and my mama got scared...she said, "you're movin with auntie and uncle in BelAir...

Shall I go on? :)

No comments: