Thursday, December 29, 2005

So this New Year my family and I are making a resolution to becoma a healthy family. Not just physically but in all aspects. We want to be healthy physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally. Not that we're disfunctional because we're really not. We're just into personal growth...but I for one really do need to get healthy in all those areas.

I tend to be a bit on edge more often than not. I have gotten better over time but I still strive for a completey healthy, rational, head on straight, got it together, kind of girl. I can always grow.

I don't want to exist but live. I definately want more out of life right now. I want my family and I to set out and take hold of life and go. Take what God's given us and run with it. I tell you it is so easy to stagnate. So easy to get in a rut and just exist.

So I'll let you know how it goes. I'm thinking maybe if I blog it that it will be sort of an accountability thing? Maybe. I should get the word out about my blog so I have a group to be accountable to. :) Otherwise I'm just kidding myself. Who knows.

Well hmm. Tonight I am listening to Christian music. I get 90.3 Air 1 so that's cool. It's coming in pretty clear although I can hear a light fuzz. But it's good enough. It was on counrtry and there was this line about a hick town and seeing a neighbor's buttcrack...and I had had about enough. :)

Now I'm listening to some awesome lyrics about knowing God more, seeing his Kingdom come and His will be done and about desiring only to be His. That's good music.

Adding a couple more links today. One is a friend of mine who is aspiring to be a country singer. And the other is my fave church. The church I went to Israel with this past year and the church that I really miss since I moved

~Moi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you want more feed back than just me. i don't blame you. have you given summer and tanya your blog address. i look forward to reading others comments

tam