Monday, September 04, 2006

Just Get to the Point.

I cannot get words out on this blog today. Everything I write I delete. So now I'm just getting to the points.

1) Good weekend!! Great family time.
2) Enjoyed Church very much yesterday.
3) Enjoyed the coast yesterday.
4) We took our dog.... he's more of an indoor dog.
5) Mo's at Otter Rock is cool!
6) Learned lessons from the disease Leprosy at church (might have to blog about it sometime)
7) Learned lesson about humility as well. (Might blog about that sometime too)
8) Sad about Steve Irwin's passing...shocked too. Very sad for his wife and kids. :o(
9) Will post pics soon (maybe tomorrow) of beach day yesterday.
10) Have a busy week ahead of me.

Oh and guess what? I'm making a meal for my family tomorrow night from a Rachael Ray cook book.. ha ha. We're starting a new Tuesday Night Family Dinner. Since that night my husband doesn't practice we're going to have a nice family dinner. On the menu is: (can't remember the names exactly and don't have the book in front of me)

--rosemary chicken
--some kind of ravioli
--tomatoe onion salad.. (sounds weird but I think it'll be good)
--diet a&w rootbeer
--light safeway select choc. chip cookie dough icecream

The last two are not from the cook book. I'm also using T.N.F.D for experimental cooking. But I'm sure it'll be good food. I think.

More in depth postings coming soon...

~saucy

No comments: