Thursday, September 07, 2006

Points of Interest.

1)Dinner turned out NUMMY... but to no surprise my light-weight hubby could barely eat any of it.

2)Can't wait to do it again...but next Tues. I will not be here but in Californ-i-a visiting my Mommy and Daddy.

3)Maybe we'll do it Monday night but not so much detail. Just cozy family dinner.

4)...My Rachael Ray 30 minute meal took me an hour. BUT...I had to defrost the chicken so that took a bit of time and cooking the chicken took along time. I will get the hang of it and one day I will conquer the 30 minute meal...

5)Tomorrow will have 2 boys spending the night. Both my boys cousin. Should make for an interesting night.

6)Procrastination is my weakness.

7)I could VENT right now but won't...instead I'll take it to God.

8)Have playdate tomorrow with new friend. Should be fun!!

9)Shop tonight for dear daughters birthday presents. (Bike is one of them)

10)I have a full weekend...but FUN...

----Friday game night
----Sat. Girlz day
----Sun. Partay!!

That is all for now.

~sossy

No comments: