Wednesday, July 11, 2007

part 7

So where was I??? I think I left on with him asking me to marry him. Yes, so that was Sept. We were so excited and just couldn't wait. We were thinking of getting married the next summer. So then in Dec/Jan, around the new year we were in Reno at a wrestling tournament...or was in Vegas?? Oh yes it was Vegas.

So my parents were there, his, his Grandma, a cousin and Uncle...and we thought, "hey why not get married here????" and we were soooo tempted and everyone was kind of like, "why not??" We are a tad tempted but we decided against it.

So then we decided it would be July. Then during the spring I was perusing the calander checking out different weekends and I thought, "why not May 31st???" for various reasons and that's what we planned....

So...like there is more to the story but I have to interrupt this program for technical difficulties...

Technical difficulties that involve the wiring inside my brain. I have to pause in this story because I'm getting bored with it and the writing about it reflects it. So I need to pause and re-group. In the mean time I'll post other things.

No comments: