Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Part 5... What did he say???

So we left off where I had prayed to God and received His Son, Jesus as my Lord and Savior...

So J came home (I was at his place) and I told him and he said..."I did that too, a couple of weeks ago!!" I was like, "Really?! Why didn't you tell me?" He was all, "I don't know, I just didn't."

So anyways we talked about it and he had told me how a friend of his had led him to the Lord and how he's been meeting with him regularly and he's been explaining a lot of stuff. I had a lot of questions and J said that his friend's wife could talk to me.

So she did and that began a few years of her meeting with me on a weekly basis teaching me about the Bible and living for Christ. J did the same thing with his friend. We grew to love this couple. They mean a lot to us to this day.

So our relationship had a new beginning. We grew as a couple because we were both growing in the Lord. I had much weight lifted off my shoulders and a new joy energizing my life. We vowed to repent of our physical relationship and remain pure till marriage if that were in our future.

A year later we were engaged.

Until next time...

I'm hoping to post some pics soon of recent happenings. We have now moved to our new town and settling into our new place. We're about to leave to go see the fireworks.

Adios peeps.

No comments: