Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary To Me...9 Years...

so like today i have been married nine wopping years. Nine stinking wopping years. Is that how you spell wop? or is it whop?

so i called my husband like 3 times today and said happy anniversary and i love you...the last time I said bring home flowers and champagne... and he did... hee hee. Roses... you know I haven't even counted them... but it's a few. What a man. Me luv him.

So this weekend we are going to a B&B that I emailed and they said it was my lucky day that they had a room open. I'm SOOOOOO excited. Praise my Lord. I checked my email first thing this morning to see if they had a room and they did. And guess what. This B&B we are staying at was voted "BEST PLACES TO KISS IN THE NORTHWEST"... .right on...

and so anyways. Ok so my doggy is sittin next to me snoring. He did have his head on my lap but then I was messing with his wrinkles and he moved. Big Brat.

ok bye all i have got lots to do...
luv ya
xoxo

No comments: