Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally we rest.

After driving all over the country side today and making a gazillion stops we are home. We got home about and hour or two ago.

My sweet husband is snoring away on the chair next to me with a nose cast. And a blood rag on his chest. They did do surgery but didn't need to put plates in or anything. Just rearranged the cartilage to normal positions and set it.

My "problem child" (my dog) is also snoring away a few feet away from me. Will find out his fate tomorrow.

My babies are snoring away in their rooms precious as ever after having a fun filled day at Grandmas house.

And me... well I'm sitting in my rocking chair blogging my little heart out, checking out other blogs and my friends' myspace pages.

Until next time may God bless you!!
~KZ

No comments: