Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back from the Beach!




So we're back. In addition I've got my pic groove back on so I'll post a couple cute pics of the kids.

We had a good time. Me and my SIL were probably a site to see watching after our rambunctious (sp?) kiddos but really I wasn't stressed out. There was one time acutally but really our little kiddo's had a good time and were just being kids. We took them to the outlet malls so what can we expect when you take 4 kids shopping. All in all they did fine. They had a blast on the beach and were soo cute to watch playing in the waves.

Yesterday the weather turned out really nice on the beautiful Oregon coast and we had a good time playing in the waves. My kids rode home in their underwear ha ha. These pics were not on the blue sky day. These were the day we arrived. My memory card was full so I couldn't take any on that day except on my phone.


Today I'm working on Mt. Clothesmore and Mt. Dishmore...sort of slacking right now since I'm doing some stuff on the Computer.

1 comment:

Crystal Starr said...

Super fun and super cute pictures!!

I had to laugh at your "Mt. Clothesmore and Mt. Dishmore" comment!! We are working on the same mountains!