Thursday, August 03, 2006

so yah

and today is thursday august 3rd 2006 my nephew's 3rd birthday -- happy birthday little dood. And so i just want to say hi to TAMA... you know who you are. my faithful reader. She's is mad at me at this moment for calling her that name. she no like it. i think it is funny. makes me laugh just saying it. yo tama.

anyway oh yes there is this other chick in my life and we'll call her.... what should we call her. We could call her "struts"... because of the way she struts when she walks...like she is ALL THAT and then some....but she is!!

So Tama and Struts I love you two, you two are just stinkin precious. What would life be like if you two weren't in my life to make it mis...uh...meaningful...yes meaningful and worthwhile, wonderful. Well if it weren't for you two I wouldn't know the meaning of "brownies" or "sisterly love"...

So dearest Tama and Struts I dedicate today's post to the two of you. As I write this I think of...being held down and tickled, being called "cry baby" and "brat" and "I love you but I don't like you" and all the wonderful memories I have of my two ELDEST sisters.

At least I have that.... that no matter what I will always be younger!!

But really folks I do love my sisters. I tease them but it's all in fun. Believe me I get my fair share of teasin...and they partner up against me. So that's ok what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger right?? Or so they say.

maybe their will be a part two to this blog...so i can reveal all their secrets.. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just remember sister we know a few secrets of our own.