Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Links

I added a few new links. I'll let you check them out yourself.

Three kids, Benny (he passed away in June) Victoria (a cute little cowgirl) & mav (a brave little fighter), a homeschool site (Spunky), and 2 guys with differing views on the end times ( Joel and Steve Gregg of the Narrow Path) but both sites are quite interesting to read and full of good thought provoking stuff.

No word on BlackJack but I'm going to call today.

**update** I did call on BlackJack and still no word on his tumor findings. I also wanted to clarify that I put up the links of the children with cancer because they have touched my life, to raise awareness about childhood cancer, for their support in hopes that some of you would pray, give or send encouragement their way. And I'm sure as you read their stories your life won't be the same afterwards. Also Spunky's blog is a very good thought provoking read even if you aren't a homeschooler.
~K

No comments: