Saturday, August 12, 2006

Updating

No news on Blackjack. I think we'll know Monday. He seems to be doing fine. His incision site is still OK. He walks on like nothing ever happened which is not a good thing all the time because I'm afraid he's doing to do some damage.

There is however a "tag" of skin by his mouth that he's had since I got him that I never knew what is was. It is small and I just thought again that it was a wart or a skin tag. Didn't even cross my mind recently that it could be related to this tumor. Until the other day there was blood in his food dish. It has bled before but only when he's scooted his face all over the carpet after I clean his wrinkles and put ointment in them. So I figured this bleeding was from rug burn. But this time there was no apparent cause to the bleeding. This growth has not grown since I've had him but I'm going to mention it to the vet and see what he says.

In other news, my husband is fighting tonight in St. Helens at the fair grounds. This will be his second fight. I'm nervous and so is he actually. He's left already to weigh in at noon in Gresham at Team Quest. I was originally going to go with him and our family would take the kids. But this morning we remembered we have a dog and what are we going to do with him? And so I am going to go up later and then I can leave him here so it won't be as long.

Last night we went to my in-laws and had pizza and blizzards and watched J's first fight since they didn't make it because they were out of town. It was a good time. Hanging out with family and letting the kids play is always fun. That's what life is about.... relationships and family and friends...fellowship...and Jesus!! Hee hee. I do love Jesus...

Have a fab weekend. Enjoy the moment because noone is promised tomorrow.
~K Wo

No comments: