Sunday, November 20, 2005

...Well this weekend is coming to a close. Just 2 more hours left. A tad less. Sitting here at my computer desk (my new desk that is) feeling my eyes get heavier and heavier and my extremities get colder and colder. I think I may need to go to the doc to check on circulation problems. I have lots of tingling as well in my legs. It's from too much sitting staring at this screen.

Oh well. I'll go I suppose...one of these days. What's on my mind? My mind for the last week has felt bogggled. I have to resist though and keep on going because I have a tendency for laziness and giving up. Or something like that. So I have more on my plate than usual and just want to throw in the towell. But I'm fighting it. I don't enjoy being a wuss...and I'm not going to be one.

So I'm tired. I think I'll go watch the boob toob for a bit and then go to bed.

Hi sis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He Sis,

Thank you for giving me this address. I know that God will bless me through your words. I love you bunches and always will.

Tamra