Monday, November 14, 2005

Hospitality

Last night we hosted a dinner for my sis-in-law and her husband. We were celebrating both their birthdays. It was fun. I was a bit dissappointed because their oldes daughter couldn't make it. But she's off riding horses...a 7 year olds dream. So I totally understood.

I made yummy spaghetti. I'm impressed by myself sometimes when I actually try and cook. It turns out well. Of course some may think spaghetti is a no brainer but compared to just noodles and sauce out of a jar this was really good. I won't go into details and I'm no Rachel Rae or Ray? (can't remember) but I thought it was quite yummy.

Then afterward we ate icecream and I showed my sis-in-law my Israel pics. And that's a whole other blog.

The kids had an awesome time.

We used to have ppl over a lot more than we have lately and it felt good to do it again. I told my husband hey lets do again next weekend becaause it's our other sis-in-laws birthday. Hopefully we do. We like entertaining...we might also host the UFC fight coming up too.. . if we have the money.

Ciao, Adios, Auf Wiedersehen,

No comments: