Tuesday, November 29, 2005

just lookin at blogs

I really like searching for blogs. Picking a word and searching for the word amongst all the blogs. I run across some interesting sites. What's so fun is that I get a peek into some strangers life, smile, laugh, and even sometimes cry and then I'm onto the next.

It really has become a mini hobby that I enjoy. (note here that I don't search or look at nasty ones...I avoid them like the plague)

I usually don't bookmark them unless they're very interesting or on a subject I'm curious on. So then I wonder will I ever see that blog again and what if I crossed paths with that person someday....weird. I doubt I'd remember them but still. I get a kick out of thinking of those random, cosmic things...all the people in the earth and what they're doing at this very moment.

But I don't really believe any of it's random or cosmic...but very vast and too big to wrap my mind around when I try and contemplate it.

So just read about a couple who have moved to Baltimore and saw their honeymoon pics (nothing indecent) and enjoyed reading about their life at this moment in time.

Just yesterday I read about a family that now lives in Maine but one year ago just lived a few streets away from me....weird huh?

It's kind of fun.

No comments: