Thursday, February 02, 2006

Alrighty Then...

So I went off just a tad about my husband last night...wives are allowed to do that every now and then aren't they?

Anyways not too much to say...I'm posting earlier than usual so both my children are hovering around me. My son is currently drawing treasure maps. Although he calls it "exit map". You know "exit" marks the spot. Hee hee. I love childhood words. He also uses the word "inkles"... you know, one plus one inkles two. And then there is "uchudder" .....

I'll leave you hanging on that one gotta go watch Survivor...(like I really left anyone hanging but Hey I like to pretend people are hanging on my every post waiting for more LOL)

Ok I'm back but just have about 15 mintues... so uchudder... as in "we were playing with uchudder"(eachother). Ha ha it cracks me up....

Now my daughter has always added a "p" to things like "tights" are "tipes"... and I'm drawing a blank on other examples right now...but it's just too cute. Another thing she does is draw out the last word to every sentence... "mommy I want to go to gymnastiiiiiiiiiiiiiics" or "chri miss liiiiights"

Here's a classic by my husband... "i guarentee it"--if he's says that then then you know the exact opposite is true. His made up words are "orinated", pronounced "or ee i nated" (real wore--oriented) and nervousing (like for nerve wracking, makes you nervous).

My classics are..."be careful you could **fill in the blank** ..."yikes"..."totally"..."interesting"... and online only, "ugh"...

This is classic me and my husband... losing our keys... You can always be sure of 3 things death, taxes, and us losing our keys, at least once a week if not more. Normally we find them, but at least every 6 months we lose them for good. Either we have backups or we don't. We had to pay twenty bucks once to get our mail keys replaced. This last spring we had to pay over 100 bucks to have our car keys replaced {not to mention the money for the tow to get it to the dealership because that is the only way we could get new ones}

FYI we've since found those keys...and lost them again. And out of the three replacement keys we got made...we have 1. Currently we have no house keys because they are lost.

gotta jet ER is on...

No comments: