Friday, February 10, 2006

The sign is up!


It should be on MLS real soon. I'm excited. I'm hoping it sells fast but at the same time wondering where might we live until we move...which now is looking more like July. I suppose an apartment but what a pain to move all our stuff for a couple months just to move it again. Oh well.

Today my kiddos played a lot outside at their grandma's. Our boy is feeling much better praise my Lord...so they played and played. It was so gorgeous but so windy. I too played with my parents dog a bit who absolutely loves to fetch ANYTHING...and that is an understatement. There are probably no words to describe how much she loves to play. If you put up her toys she'll go find anything she can to bring to you to have you throw it for her. One time in the office she actually brought me a rubber band.

She is super athletic. She can run sooo fast, leap so high. She's one of those frisbee dogs. She's is really fun to play with but can be annoying because that is all she likes to do. If you just look at her and say "hi Sadie" she'll go look for a ball.

So we did that and then we came home and I hit walmart fallapart for some Valentine stuff for my kids. I also got them each a couple of clothing items and my son a cheap star wars watch (6 bucks) but he really liked it.

I got my hubby a card (but don't tell him) I'm hoping to get him something else this weekend but not sure what or when. It's on a Tuesday this year and he works this weekend so ? who knows if we'll really get to celebrate it but that's ok. I told him I wanted chocolate. I'm good with that. :)

So now I'm just hanging out. Just finished bills and now I think I'm going to play some games online.

Over and Out.

No comments: