Saturday, February 18, 2006

my my

So we had 3 showings. it was sort of hectic the first one because we didn't know til an hour or so before and I was just in the shower when my husband found out. so when I got out he yelled up saying we had a show at 12.30. I got in a very grumpy mood fast because I was annoyed at not having much time to get prepared.

but we got er done and headed to Costco to eat samples and have lunch. Then we got back and left again about 2 hours later for two other showing later than evening. Of course noone likes our house.... ARGH!! come on now people!!

So anyways my son has his cousin staying the night we all are just hanging out. My husband is watching me type and sucking on icecream and pointing out all my typo's. Hi! Take a picture it lasts longer. Go put all the kids to bed for me. now. or get me some more icecream because that's all i need. quit shaking your head. and rubbing your eyes. just do what i say or else. stop laughing at me. are you deef. now you are ignoring me. i see how it is. well just wait. you'll regret it later.

anyways he's still staring at the screen but i'm going to ignore him... and just talk to you!! all you in the web. yah you!!

in other news. it is stinking cold here. oh and we contacted our pastor that married us and we're going to get together with him and his family soon. we're excited. it's been about 5 years since we've seen him.

good night tee ohh

No comments: