Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Can't stand the Waiting...

So they accepted our counter offer and today was an inspection. We won't know til today or tomorrow how that all went.... UGH!!

I tell you what though if all goes well.... We're gonna party like it's 1999!

Speaking of 1999... New Year's Eve I remember that night. Singing Karaoke "We are Family, I got all my sista's with me" It was fun at my in-laws rocking away. We were all waiting for Y2K to hit us and the lights to go out and the whole world to be chaos.

Random Thought (my head is full of them, my thinking is very sporadic and I can jump from one topic to another just like that.) So yes I think I'm going to go ahead and quit that writing program I'm in... I don't know but It is driving me NUTS. I know I said I'm not a quitter but ... it is driving me loco en la cabeza!!! It's like this annoying monkey on my back...ok I'll quit with that.

So then me and the kids went to starbucks today and got this stinkin YUMMY treat. I think it was call a toffee crunch bar ... it had toffee, carmel, chocolate chunks...it was heavenly. I couldn't believe my taste buds. It was good. So the kids begged me to buy another because we all shared one so I did...and one for my hubby too.

And so then yah what is the big news of the day.....just the inspection that is keepin our stomach in knots....

well i gotta jet.. i have so much nuthin to do!!!

No comments: