Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's a no go.

Well they didn't like the open master bedroom. For those of you that don't know our bedroom overlooks the downstairs. Not some people's cup o' tea.

Oh well.

So I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day. Mine was fine. Not too eventful. I got up and ready and out of the house by eleven. Me and my kids went to lunch and it was fun. A lady there complimented me on having good kids. I was like "thank you" as I beamed with delight...ha ha ha. No but I told the kids later what she said and praised them for being so well behaved.

So then dropped my son off at school and headed to my home town and visited my sis and gave her a small choc. cake for her birthday. Then while we were there I got dog urine on my pants. In the meantime my hubby showed up so I asked him if he could go to our son's V-day party at school since I didn't have time to go home and change my pants. So then he did.

I stayed a tad bit and quizzed my sis on some biology and while I was there too my nephew dropped of some candy for me and her that our daddy got us for V-day!!! Nummy.. so then I went home and now were just veggin.

Not doing much. I might give my dog a bath and clean his ears since I know he loves it soooo much. We'll see that takes a lot of motivation to do.

And now I have to go play tickle monster....until nexttime.

~MOI.

No comments: