Friday, February 17, 2006

Just Dropping In

To say a quick hello to all of you in cyberspace. Going to pick up my son soon and then going on a date with my hubby.

We had a showing last night. Haven't heard back but have a HUGE feeling it was horrible if something I suspect happened really did.

None today so far and I actually hope it stays that way. We'll see I guess.

I'm coming off a caffeine high right now and really could take a nap.

I have my new "Reach The Day" bracelet on today. If you don't know what that is take a look at www.helprebekah.com and see what I mean. Although little Rebekah's parents took theirs off (check out www.rebekahspage.blogspot.com to find out why) I'm just now putting mine on (just got it) and it will be my reminder to pray and maybe spark conversation with people about childhood cancer.

It looks nice with my white "heart" bracelet which I also where as a reminder 1) to pray for people and 2) to remember God has given me a new heart.

Well children I must depart. May you all have fab weekends.

over and out

1 comment:

Rebekah Christine said...

Just to clarify - We took of our "we aren't taking these specific ones off until she is cancer free" ones. We will wear new ones now. The "bad" ones are in a box along with every (most every) hospital band we have worn over the last 10 months.

-Scott (Rebekah's Daddy)