Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In Other News...

Not so important news but other news nonetheless. We had two more shows today but have not heard anything from them yet. They were later in the afternoon so maybe we'll here back tomorrow. Even if they don't like the place I like the feedback so I know if I need to do anything for future shows.

Today I ran all over the countryside and it was so spledid. Joy oh joy. Went out to lunch again with my beloved daughter.

So I just finished watching American Idol and I can't get Simon's accent out of my head. I keep talking like him and I just can't stop. I was just talking to my niece on the phone and she said I'm the weirdest one in the family. Thank you darling I do take that as a compliment. I do I do.

And so this show thing...I tell you what this place better sell fast. I'm not sure how long I want to keep this up. Keeping the place spotless is a joke. I think the Lord is teaching me something. I don't know if I like it. He's not going to let me off easy and let it drag out. I suppose I'll put up with it.

Dreadful, Absolutely dreadful...Ghastly performance. You're the worst singer I've ever heard... you should be singing on a cruise ship somewhere. It's a no.

Anyway... so I have nothing else to say. Boring absolutely boring.

~ciao

No comments: