Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hoooowwwwdeeeeeeeee!

So it's been a few days since my last post so I'll update. The third was my husband's birthday. He is a whoppin 32. We didn't do anything on that day since we were driving home. Then Saturday we celebrated my husband, my BIL, and my MIL's birthday since the boys are twins and my MIL's birthday is the 6th we celebrated it all at one time. We also watched Ultimate Fighting.

Sunday we went to look at RV's but all the places where I live were closed. For those of you that don't know, we are thinking of purchasing a large, slightly used 5th wheel or travel trailer to live in until further notice.

Sounds crazy I know but that we are. Crazy. Actually we are thinking where we are moving it will be the most practical thing to do. That way at the end of the job (anywhere from 1 1/2 years to 5 years ) we will have something to show for it rather than throwing $1200 in rent away every month. And buying a house there is not an option...I mean gosh if we had a spare $800000 but we already spent that on our home in Tuscany.

One funny story I had emailed a person about their 4bd 2ba house for rent that was renting between 12 and 1300 which was cheap for a 4 bd...I was asking them if they were willing to bend the rules on their pet rule. Well she went on to explain that the reason their rent was less expensive and not the normal 1700 was because they don't allow pets and if we wanted to pay more a month and CARPET THE ENTIRE DOWNSTAIRS they would consider it. Because they didn't want their imported Canadian pine floors to be scratched by the dogs nails. Oh puleez...I thought to myself I hope you aren't renting to people with kids...yikes.

So anyways yes we are considering an RV. So...I will be living in an RV the next some odd years and homeschooling with a dog that snores really loud. My blog might get more interesting in the months ahead.

So now we have a month to get out of here and not just pack but I have to go through everything and see what will be given away, thrown away, taken with us, and put in storage. And I have this terrible habit of procrastination.

So then...Monday was a normal day and today was normal. But today I was feeling a little on edge but I'm hoping that has subsided. That just seems to hit me every now and again. Today I have went through a bit of stuff: books, tapes, cd's. I have some piles that are starting. Pray for me :)

Looking ahead we have a family meeting on Friday, we are going to look at RV's on Saturday, and so far if it's still happening we are having lunch with the pastor who married us on Sunday. We have not seen him in 5 years so that will be super cool.

So that is all for now I suppose. You all have a wonderful night!!

Words of Wisdom... Mama's don't let yer babies grow up to be cowboys...

No comments: