Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Last Post...Until Further Notice

It's not forever but until the next time I'm at a computer or until I get my laptop and internet capabilities. Could be short. I don't think it'll take super long.

So today we got a lot done. My mom came over and we packed. My dh (dear husband for those of you who don't know) and I went and signed papers today. Yeah! It is done.

So...currently my kids and I are waiting for pizza to be delivered and my husband is taking a load of stuff to our RV that is already in the park and a load to his brothers of stuff we are giving them.

Tomorrow my mom is coming over again (and maybe my sis...my mom is going to ask her...so Big Sis if you're reading this hope to see you) and we're going to pack. Then in the evening my nephew and BIL are coming over to help my husband load the final heavy stuff. And we'll have to take stuff to 3 different places.

Tonight I'm going to continue packing and say goodbye to my computer. My internet access ends tomorrow and I'm going to shut er down. I have one last thing to take off my computer and then I don't know. Maybe I'll give it someone. I think maybe my mom knows of someone who needs it?

We have got rid of/packed/taken away so much stuff from our house and it still seems full. Ugh. It's weird.

So blog world I have to say I have enjoyed you. I like blogging and keeping up on other's blogs as well. I have added an "Email Me" link to my blog so people can email me if they so choose. To those of you that I sent an email address change email to the other day...this email on my blog is different but you can use either one.

I'll be in touch I'm sure next week since maybe from my parents computer. I'm about to enter fulltime RV life for awhile. Say a prayer for me. I'm sure it'll be neat in some ways but challenging in others. Overall I'm looking forward to it. This is one thing (of the many) I like about my marriage--having adventures together and plowing through the unknown together. We entering a new phase, starting a new chapter, breaking new ground. Fun stuff.

Luv,
Moi

No comments: