Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's getting so close...

...to my last post!!!

Ha ha I'm a poet and don't know it...but my feet show it. They're Longfellers!!!!

Ok that is something my dad would always say ...and believe me it's way more funny when he says it. It's hard not to laugh at my dad when he's being dumb. Even when he says things I shouldn't be laughing at...but it's hard. Sometimes I have turn my head, you know like when a kid does something bad but hilarious and you don't want to encourage them to do it again with your laughing so you have to turn your head... Yes I have to do that sometimes. My dad!! He's one in a million.

So..ok today is Tuesday. Thursday we are taking out trailer to the RV park...so I have a LOT to do between now and then. We should be completely moved out by...Saturday. Oh then we get to clean this place. Fun stuff. Can't wait for that.

Tonight by boy is spending the night at his cousins house. My husband and daughter are asleep and it's just me. Typing on the floor, listening to the soothing rumble of my dogs snore. Not much exciting going on for our spring break. It's relaxing but not excitine.

Yes even though we're moving (something I'm growing used to) this week it is still relaxing because I can get up in the morning and go at my own pace and not have to get my son ready for school. I think that is one of the major things I'll like about homeschooling--not having to get up and go somewhere first things in the morning. I'll still have routine and schedule ... but I'll do it in my pj's if I feel like it. :0) And it won't be a start-at-8-in-the-morning homeschool...no no no...rather 9 or or 10!!! Yeah BABY!!

Anyway so. That is all for now. Will I post tomorrow? Probably. Will I post Thursday? Probably. Will I post Friday? .... Probably not...and then it'll be adios until further notice. But don't forget....

I'LL BE BACK!!

kiss kiss
Moi

No comments: