Friday, March 24, 2006

Quickie

Making a quick post to update our situation. We get our RV tomorrow. In a week we'll be moving out and headed to an RV park. I'm getting my laptop (all God willing) tomorrow and will be transferring over all my stuff and not sure when I'll be back online. Well I'll be online until this computer is shut down which could be anytime between tomorrow and next weekend but not sure the exact time. Then I don't know when I'll be back online.

The adventure starts soon and I'm nervous, anxious, excited and a bit apprehensive. Who knows what will happen next.

Today was cool because our buyers signed all their papers today. Yeah!! Exciting.

Have a good weekend everyone. I really hope you do. But whatever happens when God is our Rock we can stand firm, cling to him, and trust that the earth below us will never crumble. He has us in His hands.

~Moi....

No comments: