Sunday, March 19, 2006

Where to go??

So right now we are trying to find a place to stay in a 5th wheel here...and in California. Places keep not working out. My hub is on the phone right now with an RV park that actually looks really cool .... for friends and fam email me and I'll send you the link if you're interested.

As far as the home front...we looked at one down south which is OK and then tomorrow I'm looking at one here locally to see what it is like. It has got really good reviews so we'll see. I was a bit excited about going down south but we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

So today we went to my favorite church. I love going down there. I love seeing friends and family and just everything about it I love. We hung out a bit afterwards, went to BIL house and visited and then came home.

In other news, we're getting a new pickup. My hub is buying his brother's pu here soon. We have it now...he graciously let him have it before he purchased it. Super cool. A bit jealous that it is his. I like pu's and so I'll drive it as often as I can. Hee hee.

We are still dog sittin. For some reason I thought they were coming home today but I guess I was wrong. She's a good little doggie so she is no bother I just feel sad for her because I know she misses her family.

Yesterday my husband packed up his whole garage and took things to storage. It's pretty much done just some stuff needs to go to the dump and to my dad's house. Good Job hon!! We took some toys and hand me downs to our niece and nephew down south. It feels good to be free from clutter.

So people I'm outta here....
~Moi

No comments: