Thursday, March 09, 2006

So

Like deleted last nights post...oops.

Anyways and I don't remember what I wrote...well every detail that is. I do remember some.

Today it SNOWED. It was sooo cool. It was weird. Where I live it snowed/rained but nothing stuck. Then I would drive up to my sons school that is on a hill and everything was white and sticking. The kids thought it was pretty cool. I'm glad they got to see it. I'm glad I got to see it.

I'm excited I'm moving to a place that will have lots of snow. At least I'll get to experience what that is like. Maybe I'll get my fill when I'm there.

Also today I got more into the packing process. I'm at the going through stage but I've covered some ground. I went through my books...which really needed to go through.

Did I write about the RV yesterday? I wonder. I'll have to check. Because if not some people won't believe their eyes when they read we will be living in an RV from here on out. The people who are buying our house want it by the 31st now (answered prayer) and so we are out of here.

Gotta jet.

No comments: