Monday, April 24, 2006

Blankety Blank Blank Blank....

Is my mind as I stare at this screen...

Rhinestone Cowboy flutters through my mind. Not the whole song just that lonely part. Why? Who knows?

Today was a GOOD day. And that is because I was in a good mood and got some things done. What makes a day good and a day bad in my life? Well it's when I get control of my attitude and make it submit to God then it's good. If I don't do that then a phone will probably get broken or toys thrown into the swamp lands (don't ask.)

But today I did. I got perturbed a I think 2 times but took a breath and talked to God...more like it's me having to submit to God than me submitting my attitude to him. Well probably both.

(just deleted a whole bunch I typed. Had you known what I typed you would think me deleting it was very ironic.)


One fun thing tonight is that my son helped me with dishes. He dried. He did very good and it was a real help. It was really cute too. He also wanted to take out the trash but he couldn't because it was too dark and too far away. Today we also played in the park with a new friend here at the RV park. He's only 2 but they all had fun. He has the same birthday as my daughter. The mom is nice and we chatted for a bit.

RV acres in the place to be...RV livin is the life for me.

And And And And That's all folks.
xoxo

No comments: