Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh Gosh I have to hurry...

It's so stinking late. Anyway I just had to post though...Why? It's an obsession really. Ha. Anyways...

So signed up at myspace tonight just to check on people that I went to highschool with. Very interesting to say the least.

You know off topic but I was thinking about the reactions I get from people when I say I'm living in a RV...

There's the eyeballs-pop-out-of-the-head look and the following "wow really?"
Then there's the glad-it's-you-and-not-me look followed by "have fun"
There's the what-in-the-world-are-you-thinking-you're-going-to-be-miserable-i-would-never-oh-my-gosh-with-two-kids???-and-a-dog???-are-you-crazy not just look but thoughts vocalized, brought out in the open and spewed all over me..
There's the slight chuckle followed by nothing then the i-feel-so-sorry-for-you look

But then on the more positive side usally after we've explained why we're doing what we're doing (if I even bother...dh usually does but i don't always)
it usually changes to something along the lines of...

"well what an adventure for you guys and the kids are young it's the perfect time to do such a thing...wow it'll be tough but so worth it"

But my fave was from Great Grandma Whis...and this was her first reaction!!

"I'm so proud of you guys!!"

No comments: