Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm already there...take a look around...I'm the sunshine in your hair..

Something about this laptop that makes me feel really cool. I'm kickin back in my bed typing away, clickin like I'm all that. I feel like I should be in a movie or be some kind of spy woman or something. I'm on some covert mission while my honey is snoozing away next to me.

So this RV is so stinkin cool!! I really like the stereo in the bedroom. Well it goes through the whole thing but we have it in our bedroom as well. I'm listenin to country music right now. Something about Pina Colada's...

Anyways today was just fabulous...Just a normal day. We got up, got ready drove to school. Came back, napped while daughter watched cartoons. Got up, ate lunch...then headed back to school. Went to park and played. Then went to Grandma's. Had a bible study. Left and headed to "home". Put kids to bed and kicked back with honey.

Now here I am laid back with the ol laptop. Yah mayn. Again...country music is sooo...hick. Billy's got his beer goggles on...NICE. So USA. Oh well. That's us I suppose.

Well that is all for tonight. Tomorrow night I'm watching the Narnia movie. During the day I'm hanging out relaxing while my man goes on a field trip to the Bonneville Dam with his class. Right on.

So over and out!! Peace out!!!
Me.

No comments: