Friday, April 28, 2006

Check it out!

Hey Everyone please click and read the comment left by a nice fellow overseas from my last post about Darfur. It gives a good link for rallies in the States for Darfur.

Today was a really nice day. The temperature was perfect with just the right breeze. It was weather wise the perfect day I'd have to say. Took my daughter to the park and invited Auntie Sunshine and Cousin Smiles to come along (ha ha you know who you are). They did and we chatted while the wee little ones played.

Then I went to my mommies house and dropped off my daughter and doggy and went to pick my son up from school. Since we were by ourselves we had a little mama son time and went to A&W and went in and had a sit down lunner (lunch/dinner). It was nice. He was a hungry boy and ate a lot. I had my self a diet root beer float and some cheese curds...makes me laugh when I say it. They were good though.

Then headed back out to my mommies where I hung out for a bit, then later we had Bible Study and then..........oh yes........talked Grandma into having both the chillins stay the night since my hubby will be down that way early tomorrow and can pick them up. And she agreed.

So I came home late. Which allowed my hubby to get lots of studying in. He hit the hay already because he's a tired dood. And this is wonderful I tell ya....I get to sleep in. Oh yes!! Ha ha...and then when I get up and around I get to go out on a girls day. My SIL is watching my kiddo's tomorrow BLESS HER HEART!! And it was HER idea. Which was so awesome because I was going to have to find a sitter for the kids tomorrow anyway since me and hubby are busy and mostly he has to study. So that is very generous of her.

Speaking of studying....please pray if you will for my hubby and his test on Monday. That would be very nice and I know he would appreciate it soo much.

Well in other news...my mom and dad both recently started suffering from bouts of dizziness and the docs said it has to do with their inner ear...and as I'm typing this the rooms is spinning...no kidding. It feels kind of cool but I'm thinking they got weird fumes at their house or we all have bad ears?

I'm outta here Auf Wiedersehen!!
xoxo

No comments: