Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just Doing Some Laundry...

Yes I'm in the laundry room right now. I just put in my 5th load. I have 3 dryers going. There is one dude who just filled the 3 remaining washers so he'll need the dryers soon. Hope I get done fast. Just chatted with an older lady who's traveling. She is from Canada. Was going to head down so some places in California but the weather was too bad. Tomorrow they are making their way to Silver Creek Falls then the gorge. How fun for them.

And so I am slavin away doing laundry but I'm actually using it as kind of a break. Which will be coming to end here shortly. I have been in the whole time just checking email and such.

I have one friend who is in Thailand right now and she sent tons of pics. Super cool. I love to travel like that. The two times I have went overseas I was very excited. I always get a bit nervous...but I love coming home with the experience of getting a taste of another culture. I think that is why I'm open to moving to California...a bit anxious but excited for the taking home the experience.

Well my hubby and kids came to visit me so off I go. Until next time.
xoxo

No comments: