Monday, January 30, 2006

Can I just say I love my little buddy...

My son is getting at the age where I'm starting to learn how he receives love. He's also starting to learn to communicate with me his feelings. Last night he was going to sleep in our bed (again one of those nights I was exhausted) and so he was chatting away and I was trying hard to listen without getting irritated because his chatting is so so sweet but I was so tired as well. Well then later his lil sis came walking in and asked if she could get in so I said sure why not thinking it would be a fun thing all of us snuggling. well my son was not too happy with that.

after some stressful moments because nobody in the bed was happy at this point I walked out to get a breather my husband walked in and i overheard my son crying and saying he was sad about me walking out and wants us all to have fun. so then i walked back in and layed beside him and sobbing he told me that it bugged him when I said sissy could get in bed. ... so the light bulb went on ( i can be slow at times ) and he just wanted mommy son time. which makes sense because so many times when he sleeps with us it's him and his dad because i go to bed so late. But this time it was early and just me and him so he must've been happy.

well we ended up fixing it with me and him going to his bed to sleep which he was happy with that. So then the next day my mom came over and she stayed with his sis while i took him to school and on the way he told me he likes it when it's just me and him. (heart melting now) and he's just talking about how fun it is...and I tell him me and him will have to do something some time just the two of us and he said yah and started naming all these things. What a stinking precious kid!! I love my little buddy.

No comments: